1. Identical twin sisters Brittany and Brianna Winner, better known as The Winner Twins, are multiple award winning and national bestselling science fiction novelists.
2. At just eighteen, Brittany and Brianna have written a total of four science fiction novels, a writing book, several comic books, and are currently branching out into film and TV.
3. Their first novel was published at twelve years old and became a national best seller by the time they were thirteen. The Twins’ first novel, The Strand Prophecy, won eight awards including
Best Adolescent Fiction, Best First Book Fiction, and many more. This made them America’s Youngest Multiple Award Winning Novelists
4. They are releasing PCT, Perfect Compatibility Test, the beginning of their new trilogy, in 3 quarter 2013.
5. The Twins have had a booth and panel at San Diego Comic Con International for the last 5 years.
6. They have appeared at over 50 conventions and book festivals including the USC Book Festival, Wonder Con, Stan Lee’s Comikaze, the Virginia Book Festival, and the New York Comic Con.
7. At 15 years old, they were officially recognized as prodigies by The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children.
8. Brittany and Brianna are frequently interviewed for print and digital media such as the Wall Street Journal and AOL, and have been guests for TV networks such as CNN, G4, and ABC. They have been featured on 1337 Lounge Live, Geek Nation, the Young Icons on the CW, Making it in America on HLN, and many others.
9. Because of their own struggles with learning disabilities they founded a 501c3 Non-Profit, Motivate 2 Learn.
10. Brittany and Brianna have spoken and taught their creative writing method live in front of over 150,000 students, teachers, professionals and convention goers.
11. Their teaching methods have earned them the prestigious “Pinnacle Award” from the international educational organization the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration.
12. The Twins have contributed to “Now Write!” Speculative Genres, a collection of writing exercises published by Penguin.
13. Their books are on the Accelerated Reader program in 65,000 schools across America.
14. The Twins had the honor of being in Ray Bradbury’s final documentary and were the last the interview him before his passing.
15. They will appear in the upcoming Babylon 5 documentary by Studio JMS.
16. They presented at The Geekie Awards at the Avalon Theater in Hollywood alongside legend Richard Hatch of Battle Galactica.